Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V17.0.3.0 Released.

Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

ChangeLog:

-Nvidia CleanUP enhancement for driver 375.70.
-Fixed "nvtelemetry" folder removal conditions
-Small speed increase for device removal by not checking for siblings every time
-Fixed a bug showing an error message when Cleaning NVIDIA and when Removing GFE is unticked.
-Translations updates :
Serbian (Cyrilic).xml
Serbian (Latin).xml

SHA1: 1F7AA86DAF6D8FE938C78A47A817EECA7A1B4FEA

Recommended usage:
-The tool can be used in Normal mode but for absolute stability when using DDU, Safemode is always the best.
-Make a backup or a system restore (but it should normally be pretty safe).
-It is best to exclude the DDU folder completely from any security software to avoid issues.

Note: If you have issues for downloading the file, it could be one of your extension interfering with our hotlink protection.

Official Download Here
If you wish to help DDU, you can make a Donation.

Here is an interesting application from 1 of my partner. It is a useful tool that may help you update outdated drivers.

Sponsor

Sponsor

westoff

Re: Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V17.0.3.0 Released.

Post by westoff »

hello
Does ddu change the "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\DriverSearching\SearchOrderConfig=1" of the system?
windows 10
thanks
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

westoff wrote:hello
Does ddu change the "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\DriverSearching\SearchOrderConfig=1" of the system?
windows 10
thanks
Yes DDU does change it to 0. To restore it, use the button #4 with DDU (the one that tell it will restore windows update to default) it will restore it back to 1
westoff

Post by westoff »

Wagnard wrote:
westoff wrote:hello
windows 10
thanks
Yes DDU does change it to 0. To restore it, use the button #4 with DDU (the one that tell it will restore windows update to default) it will restore it back to 1
I understood. Thank you very much.
Exostenza

Post by Exostenza »

Has the issue with Windows 10 AU where it refuses to boot into safemode and you have to repair the boot command through a windows usb boot key shell when cleaning been fixed by Microsoft or is it still an issue? I want to try a DDU of my current drivers, but the last time it caused such a headache I just don't want to go through that again.

Thanks
Wagnard
Site Admin

Post by Wagnard »

Exostenza wrote:Has the issue with Windows 10 AU where it refuses to boot into safemode and you have to repair the boot command through a windows usb boot key shell when cleaning been fixed by Microsoft or is it still an issue? I want to try a DDU of my current drivers, but the last time it caused such a headache I just don't want to go through that again.

Thanks
I do not know. I don't have a computer that have this behavior.